Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Deluxe Telecaster body, strat neck, EMG tele pickups, telecaster bridge, P90s - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Deluxe Telecaster body, strat neck, EMG tele pickups, telecaster bridge, P90s

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
edited May 2015 in Parts £ tFB Trader
Fist up - 72 telecaster deluxe body - alder I think. Finished in Danish oil. Lovely bit of wood. Does have a knot crack on one edge, which I think adds to the character. I'll leave the bridge on if you like. Anyway, how does £35 delivered sound?

Next up Strat neck. From a Squier I think. Large 70's headstock, which for some reason has a splinter out of the back. Purely cosmetic though. Frets are good, neck is straight. £35 delivered? 

Will probably do a deal on the body and neck together if you ask nicely :)

SOLD Next up EMG active telecaster pickup set. Comes with the pots, battery clip, pickup selector and wiring. £50?

Pair of Tonerider Alnico P90s with cream covers. These are the vintage style P90, really nice warm tone. £35 delivered.

White Scratchplate taken from my USA standard strat. And a tortoiseshell one I bought but never used. £12.50 posted each?

Great quality Kluson Deluxe telecaster bridge with brass saddles. Comes with the mounting screws. Never used. £15 posted?

Think that's about all for now! Feel free to make offers. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 641
    edited May 2015
    I'll have the bridge mate, pm me deets?

Edit: hang fire, I might have won one unexpectedly in eBay. I'll get back to you asap
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Trades for the emg t's and or p90's got effects?
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Sorry EMG pickups have sold already. Don't really need any effects as I make them myself lol. What were you offering?
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Oh well. I would only be interested in a neck position p90 now then.
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Body, neck, emg pickups and bridge sold.

Tonerider p90 pair and scratchplates still available. Open to offers :-)