Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Fender CS Pickups, Baja 50's Tele - Broadcaster - £30 (SOLD) / Twisted Tele - £30 (SOLD) - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Fender CS Pickups, Baja 50's Tele - Broadcaster - £30 (SOLD) / Twisted Tele - £30 (SOLD)

What's Hot
AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610
edited May 2015 in Parts £
Pair of Standard fitment Pickups from Baja 50's Tele.

USA Fender Custom Shop Broadcaster (9k) and Twisted Tele (6K).

Replaced these with Oil City Pickups. These are 9 months old. I had originally thought there was something wrong with them as they were feeding back (Whistling) when using high gain and lots of volume, however i then realised it was me stood too close to the amp.
Had them looked at over the weekend and tested and they are fine.

They sound very good, like a traditional Tele but with sparkle and body. The Broadcaster bridge is very useable for rock and blues, full length of original wire on both and no damage.

£30 each delivered.

BROADCASTER - £30 SOLD
TWTSIED TELE - £30 SOLD
:)

EDIT: I don't use Paypal so this will need to be a bank transfer or cash into my bank - my apologies if this is an inconvenience.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 641
    Shotgun broadcaster!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
    jellybelly;622255" said:
    Shotgun broadcaster!!
    Great name for a metal band!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610
    robwright said:
    jellybelly;622255" said:
    Shotgun broadcaster!!
    Great name for a metal band!

Haha

Brilliant observation !