Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SORTED: Need ACDC Tab pdf... - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SORTED: Need ACDC Tab pdf...

What's Hot
TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
edited April 2015 in Theory
Anyone help me? I am looking for Rock n roll ain't noise pollution, (and anything else from back in black would be a bonus)

student just mailed me asking to do it ASAP, but I haven't the time to work it out.

cheers..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10333
    so he can print it probably
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
    so he can print it probably
    Exactly :)
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1591
    edited April 2015
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1625
    Is that Ultimate Guitar Tab App thingy any good?