Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Headless Hardware - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Headless Hardware

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1004
So im planing a headless build & while i already have an "Overloard Of Music" (Steinberger chinese copy) Headless Trem and string retainer id like to see if anyone has anything of better quality before i make up a template & routing layout for the OOM bridge.

So if you have an old "The Jack" or GT 2 or 3 thats in parts/damaged and your looking to get rid plz let me know :)

Cheers
Gizmo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1004
    Still looking bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    yes I have an original Hohner GT3 sitting in a cupboard. See my posts Oct 2014 with piks, if you cant find it and/or are interested get back to me, itr needs a new home!! I dont know how to copy the link to it here, but maybe someone will intervene and tell me!!
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1004
    Hey erky32

Found your thread and she looks like she in far to good a state for me,im only really looking for the bridge/nut hardware to use on a headless build i just started.

Cheers
    Gizmo