Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Steve Wilson Colston Hall Bristol today - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Steve Wilson Colston Hall Bristol today

dean2371dean2371 Frets: 138
Just back from the first gig of his tour. Absolutely fantastic! The 2 and a bit hours flew by, incredible. Guthrie Govan was superb. See them if you get a chance
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited October 2013
    Really regret not booking for the Wolverhampton date. I've seen all the PT shows there since the Light Bulb Sun tour, but I had a few expensive gigs booked this year I decided to give it a miss, and wait for the inevitable tour DVD to come out.....however I've now read that the clips on the 'Drive Home' EP/DVD will be the only official tour footage released :-) I really hope they go back on that as whole shows have been filmed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1416
    fucksake! Wish I'd known about this. The Colston Hall is a fantastic venue acoustically. Bet it was awesome.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    joneve said:
    fucksake! Wish I'd known about this. The Colston Hall is a fantastic venue acoustically. Bert  was awesome.
    thanks

:)
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.