Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: Graphtech Resomax Tune-O-Matic Bridge with String Saver saddles - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: Graphtech Resomax Tune-O-Matic Bridge with String Saver saddles

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 641
edited April 2015 in Parts £
Hi guys, having a clear out, got this super lightweight bridge from graphtech complete with stingsaver saddles. It's got the 'smaller' post size rather than the thick ones with the screwheads in the middle, if you know what I mean. £20 delivered to your door!

http://s15.postimg.org/hlf1dhdwb/photo_6.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• bigdawgbigdawg Frets: 51
    if thats the one that goes straight onto a gibson (as opposed to epi etc..) Ill have it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 641
    I'm almost certain it is, will double check. I know it went straight on my yamaha but not my girlfriends epi so I'm pretty sure...
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 641
    Sold! This new parts bit is rather handy isn't it?