Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The 'How good can you get by Christmas challenge' ! - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The 'How good can you get by Christmas challenge' !

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 330
    Heh oh yeah! Sorry, Barney
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 598
    guitarblaster;621506" said:
    Heh oh yeah! Sorry, Barney
    no probs .. :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm thinking one PRS SE, one mexican Fender and maybe an American Jazzmaster. That'll make me really good, right?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 330
    littlethoughts;622360" said:
    I'm thinking one PRS SE, one mexican Fender and maybe an American Jazzmaster. That'll make me really good, right?
    Haha yeah! That's it! Some true bypass pedals are needed if you're still having trouble.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 598
    another goal for this year is to improvise through Giant steps...so this is the first attempt. .lots of work yet its a start over this awkward chord prog

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    My goal is to learn flamenco basics. I've got the Juan Martin books on order and have been following a few YouTube vids.

Picado is hard!
  • Barney;634572" said:
    another goal for this year is to improvise through Giant steps...so this is the first attempt. .lots of work yet its a start over this awkward chord prog

Don't know how I missed this! Cool stuff, sounds totally bonkers! That must be hard to remember/hear the changes!

It's funny, mellowsun, how I feel I'm doing well with my practising and then you mention flamenco and im just thinking 'geeze there's something else I have no idea how to play!' - the guitar is such a vast instrument! You can be a pro at one thing and clueless at everything else!