Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Country Co-writes? - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Country Co-writes?

robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
edited March 2015 in Personnel
Any songwriters looking to do some co-writes, primarily Country?

I have a batch of songs that I would like to 'Countrify' but would also like to do some co-writes from scratch.

Interested in modern Country and aiming to submit songs to both UK-based artists and hopefully to Nashville pluggers. 

Obviously, making money is the goal but I'm not bandwagon-jumping - I'm a long-term fan of the genre!

I'm based in Bristol and have a studio so producing good quality demos will be easy (and won't cost anything!).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6806
    tFB Trader
    Where are you based Rob?
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
    Based in Bristol - I see that you are in Worcester so not too far.

• I have some country songs that could be used. Could send them up for thoughts, but also interested in cowriting. Taff
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
    PM sent

• DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    I left a comment on your other thread site under makin music I think
  • guitarmanguitarman Frets: 52
    I would be interested! 

What kind of country?...I am really into Brad Paisley Alan Jackson type stuff