Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Washburn r314k - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Washburn r314k

What's Hot
What in merry funk is hungrymark posting outside of Off-Topic for, I hear you ask? Well, I bought a new guitar the other week and it's grand. A little parlour body with a spruce top (laminate I think, but never mind) and trembesi (whatever the hell that is) back and sides. The craftsmanship is pretty good for a budget (£300) instrument, finishing fine and it looks the part with a vintage early-20th C look to it. For a little parlour it sounds good as well, plenty of volume for its size and a rich tone. Would suit fingerpicking and that sort of thing. I've tried a bit of slide as well and would quite like it, I'd imagine, if I could actually play slide guitar.

Anyway, just to let you know, if anybody's interested. I don't post in the guitar bit often, so I hope this post was to your satisfaction. Right, back to arguing about Princess Diana...
Use Your Brian
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments