Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Epi Dot bridge change - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Epi Dot bridge change

What's Hot
I've just replaced the stop tail on my Dot with a trapeze tailpiece (liking the change in tension btw). I can live with the now exposed stud holes but was wondering if there's an easy way to conceal them?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    There's a plate made out of black pickguard material that has 'Custom' engraved in it that I've seen on a few 335's normally with Bigsby 'a might work
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    How about just popping a couple of chrome dome top allen bolts into the holes?
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    I've just replaced the stop tail on my Dot with a trapeze tailpiece (liking the change in tension btw). I can live with the now exposed stud holes but was wondering if there's an easy way to conceal them?
    Yes, put a Bigsby on it.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 8909
    Something like this?