Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). new dream theater tune - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

new dream theater tune

What's Hot
John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
link

Not sure what I make of it yet - will need a couple of listens.
Initial thoughts are that you can hear that JP was in charge during the mix...   I'm struggling to pick the song out of the riffing and widdling but there are some nice guitar moments.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• The owner of this track has not made this sound available for streaming in your location.

Boo!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    That's odd -  I'm only in Yorkshire -  it nicer here but I'm surprised they would give us extra listening rights :)
  • chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    Only listened once, was ok.

I'll probably wait until it comes out, listen to it as an "album"
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Same here - cant get it in the Cotswolds either.

Hey John - when did Yorkshire declare its independence?

Ironic - as they are doing the European tour before they do the next US tour.

• You should be able to listen to it via Soundcloud.  Scroll down and click play in the Soundcloud player:

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Same here - cant get it in the Cotswolds either.

Hey John - when did Yorkshire declare its independence?

Ironic - as they are doing the European tour before they do the next US tour.
    Yorkshire has always been indepedant - we just didn't feel the rest of the country was worth telling ;-)

I can't get it to play now either so it must been a dodgy link - hopefully it'll be better tomorrow when it's not overloaded...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    John_P said:
    Yorkshire has always been indepedant - we just didn't feel the rest of the country was worth telling ;-)

I can't get it to play now either so it must been a dodgy link - hopefully it'll be better tomorrow when it's not overloaded...
    Hey John - you folks have been trying to tell us for years, I just missed the subtle hints, like this one:
    enjoy

axemanrio said:
    You should be able to listen to it via Soundcloud.  Scroll down and click play in the Soundcloud player:

Hi Rio, welcome on "board", thanks for the link, it works great.