Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Guitar Teacher Recommendations (Rugby area) - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Guitar Teacher Recommendations (Rugby area)

What's Hot

Hi

So I want to possibly consider taking lessons again, I have moved since I last had lessons and would like to try a different kind of teacher this time around. Last time my teacher was very free flowing (What would you like to do this week) kind of guy and it didn't really work for me. This time I'd be interested in someone who has a structured lesson plan, would possibly be able to show me what it takes to get the different grades and also teach me the course to be able to achieve them.

I feel that I have plateaued at a fairly low standard of playing and need a guided push to move forward with my playing and want to see if the correct type of lessons is that push. I live in Rugby and so would ideally want someone in that area. So if you have any recommendations I'd like to hear them.

Bob

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TinLipTinLip Frets: 368

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks for the link i'll check it out. I was really after anyone who might have used a tutor and could give personal recommendations.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I teach guitar 3 nights a week in Nuneaton. If you're interested and want to chat feel free to PM me :)
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
    My friend runs Beatbox studios and they have a guitar tutor there. Give them a ring and tell um G sent you :)