Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Hated musicians - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Hated musicians

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    mike_l said:
    bertie said:
    mike_l said:

For Bertie........

why ?   :-/
    I wanted to cheer you up
    :-O :(|)
    are you leaving ?
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    bertie said:
    mike_l said:
    bertie said:
    mike_l said:

For Bertie........

why ?   :-/
    I wanted to cheer you up
    :-O :(|)
    are you leaving ?
    I'm moving to Brizzle. Next to some bloke who has a dog named Frank....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    excellent,   I dont live in Brizzle

:)
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    bertie said:
    excellent,   I dont live in Brizzle

:)

Thank goodnes for that, I've heard about you....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Big +1 for that Dappy twont and N-dubz in general. I'd have to spare Tulisa though, having seen her 'promotional' video.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited October 2013
    ICBM said:
    dogload said:
    I had to double-take this picture. At first I thought it was Gok Wan.
    Gok might be more talented musically...

Although Sir Brian has played on one of Dappy's records, so perhaps I'm missing something.
    That's just be Brian desperately trying to keep the queen brand in the public eye. 

I do wonder what he actually turns down!
  • jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    edited October 2013
    Brian's appearance with roger Taylor on the x factor was the real low point , I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.

Actually I'm embarrassed that I actually saw it.

:-\"
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    That's just be Brian desperately trying to keep the queen brand in the public eye. 

Maybe his guitar :D.

I actually thought what he did on the Dappy record was quite cool, but it certainly wasn't trademark BM and in some ways it wasn't even that obvious it was guitar most of the time.

I suspect he was happier playing with Jessie J at the Olympics... :)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    not_the_dj;51450" said:

He did my double glazing cheap because I let him put a Queen sign up on the front lawn.
    Nice workmanship but he drank a lot of tea and had Heart FM on really loud all the time. ~O)
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Did he lay a rat in your bog too one so bad you needed fumigating and had to break it up with sticks to flush?

He did in mine the bastard he was only in to do some wiring for me.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    johnnyurq;51975" said:
    Did he lay a rat in your bog too one so bad you needed fumigating and had to break it up with sticks to flush?

He did in mine the bastard he was only in to do some wiring for me.
    No, but I was always picking up long curly grey hairs after he had gone. I can only hope they were off his head ( shudders). Ate a lot of hob nobs too, apparently Anita won't let him have biscuits at home. No wonder she is so skinny, fairly sure I caught Brian giving the plumpalicious MrsTheweary some lustful looks.
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited October 2013
    Well he does like his fat bottomed girls.

Not implying Mrs TheWeary has a J Lo though.

Altogether now....I like big butts and I cannot lie.

At least he and his missus have compatible hairdo's, unless they are hook and loop velcro stylee which could be a bit awkward.
  • ICBM said:
    kind of like Hole musically, but not Courtney Love.
    It seems that Courtney trying to not be a media whore had the opposite effect with bells on... That said Pretty on the Inside is an absolute corking album