Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). which 6v6's - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

which 6v6's

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• If it's standard it's not a pentode triode switch but a switch that bypasses the cathode bypass caps...so you'll get tone change and a bit of volume change.

The voice switch is the same as found on a lot of Matamps, it's just a high pass filter that let's less of the bass through as you turn it.

Belton spring tank driven in parallel to one of the signal stages. The tank takes it's feed through a 741 chip but is recovered through a pair of triode stages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That all makes a lot of sense. The manual calls it a triode/pentode , but the switch actually says "bypass" . The 5 way switch does that , but I rarely us it.
    And you are right about the reverb , as I had a power valve blow , which in turn blew the chip. Replaced for a few pence from maplin.
    You know my amp really well sir !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter