Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Getting closer to actually recording stuff.............. - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Getting closer to actually recording stuff..............

My 15 year plan to actually write an acoustic album might actually start soon.........

Just got a license for Reaper and just bought a Roland interface and a Rode NT1-A mic, now all I have to do is write songs and learn how to sing.

:-)
Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
     now all I have to do is write songs and learn how to sing.

Or do an album full of instrumentals ...

I'll check back in 15 years to give it a listen!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Might need a better acoustic too at some stage
    Old Is Gold
  • TTony said:
     now all I have to do is write songs and learn how to sing.

Or do an album full of instrumentals ...

I'll check back in 15 years to give it a listen!
    To be honest that is probably about right I am extremely lazy.
    Old Is Gold
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    Excitement.....

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • I don't know if you are aware but there are recording and composition challenges on this very forum, you may want to take part ;)

• Oh I didn't know that thanks for the heads up :-)
    Old Is Gold