Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How about a sticky thread on good music apps? - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

How about a sticky thread on good music apps?

axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
I know that we've had some threads in the past, but does anyone else think that it would be useful to have a permanent thread where we can post mention of good music apps with some kind of mini review of them?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Definitely - I'll post some that I use when I have a little bit more time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SamgbSamgb Frets: 769
    Yes please. This would be good
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    edited January 2015
    List them out, and I'll stick it  

:)

Might be helpful @axisus if you add the list into your first post - saves everybody hunting through the whole thread then.

Would we need separate sections for
    PC packages
    Mac packages
    iOS apps
    Android apps

?

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    TTony said:
    Might be helpful @axisus if you add the list into your first post - saves everybody hunting through the whole thread then.

Might be better to start a purpose built thread instead of this one, and have an appropriate first post explaining. I don't actually have anything to contribute right now, I haven't used my iPad for this stuff yet!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    OK - if enough appear here, you can start a new thread, I'll copy the content across and sticky the new thread ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.