Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Stuff! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Stuff!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    Been dumped 3 times by the same girlfriend!
    Err... well done?

You realise saying goodnight is not the same as being dumped ;)

Or is your animal magnetism so immense that no matter how hard she tries to be rid of you she is dragged back every time?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    Fool me three times and um... whoops!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
    edited August 2013
    Myranda said:
    Err... well done?

You realise saying goodnight is not the same as being dumped ;)

Or is your animal magnetism so immense that no matter how hard she tries to be rid of you she is dragged back every time?
    No magnetism here just a mutual understanding that attitudes and lives of ordinary people and muso's are quite different and a compromise wasn't going to work
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Myranda said:
    Sporky said:
    Myranda said:

See... I could be in a sales team
    Yup - promise the functionality to the customer before finding out if it's possible. ;)
    Its all possible, only the probability and cost are undetermined ;)
    ... and the Timescale, and the Quality ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    dumping then returning - usually that means that you are hung like a donkey but with no personality. Personally I'd have taken that combo if I was given the choice at birth.