Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jaden Rose Guitars - Updates, interest and Diary Thread - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jaden Rose Guitars - Updates, interest and Diary Thread

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• ElwoodElwood Frets: 427
    Wow, I could see Guthrie Given rocking that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JadenJaden Frets: 251
    I could live with that
    Jaden Rose Guitars :: Jaden Rose Guitars on Facebook :: My Facebook :: YouTube

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    FB'ers
    This is a customer spec'd Drop Top, quilt maple 7 string.  It was ordered some time ago and when complete the customer couldn't afford the balance so its now available to you with a juicy £100 off !

Quick Spec:
    Honduran Mahogany Body
    Quilt maple top
    Oil finish
    Maple/mahogany neck
    cocobolo fingerboard
    DiMarzio Pickups
    Hipshot Locking tuners
    Hipshot Bridge

if you have any questions, just ask.. 

Price including Hiscox branded hardcase £1899

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    penultimate guitar to leave the workshop before Christmas..

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    a few of my faves from this year

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 427
    Hey Jaden,

Anything up your sleeve for 2016?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Elwood said:
    Hey Jaden,

Anything up your sleeve for 2016?

yes mate but you wont see it in 2016, it will be a quiet year for me as far as production goes.. all the efforts will be... elsewhere ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Looking for a Jaden Rose OR Salvo bargain ?
    We have a good stock which needs to be sold at The Guitar Show at the end of February.
    Visit the stand for discounts of up to 40% !!!!!!!! on our current stock. This is certainly a "not to be repeated" sale so get em while you can ! Jaden

I have too much stock and not enough room, grab a bargain while you can !  or grab the remaining stock at the guitar show in Feb

Current stock, the green salvo is already provisionally spoken for i'm afraid.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Jaden;696901" said:
    Since Series 2 has been discontinued I am now selling sets of Series 2 pickups guys, choice of Alnico V or Ceramic version.

Priced to clear so.... prepare yourselves.

just £45 inc UK ship per set. £50 shipped to Eurozone
    Knowing nothing about these pickups what are they like?
    very good, based around the DiMarzio specs for the Joe Satch set for the Alnico and the D Activator for the Ceramics

something different.. 

Chess board - part 2

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    GORDON'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE???????????
    <space for hire>
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    GORDON'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE???????????
    alive and well in retirement deep in Wales :D 

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Hang on .... is this place now the fretchessboard?

Good to see you @Jaden - been too long!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    TTony said:
    Hang on .... is this place now the fretchessboard?

Good to see you @Jaden - been too long!
    Cheers Tony, yes its been a while but for too many reasons to list, Ive barely set foot in the workshop for a few years now.  its good to be back.

part 3

and its finished..

edited July 2020
    Thanks for sharing those vids Jaden

Just a thought...

... with all that kit, and your skills, have you ever considered making guitars?  I reckon you’d turn out some pretty decent instruments ...

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

... with all that kit, and your skills, have you ever considered making guitars?  I reckon you’d turn out some pretty decent instruments ...

Ooohhh that sounds like a plan
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that.. :)

edited July 2020
    Jaden said:
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that..
    Just get on with it ,..

With the tear out on the chess board, I’d have masked the edges and filled it with a bit of wood glue and wood dust.

Thats why I don’t build guitars (to sell) and you should ...

[edit]
    Though I do understand why you don’t!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    TTony said:
    Jaden said:
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that..

[edit]
    Though I do understand why you don’t!
    yea, towards the end, it was the most demoralising, demotivating and least rewarding thing I have ever done, a stark contrast to how things started. 

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1625
    @digitalscream has been looking after mine for years now. Seems to think of it's his