Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Can you help me out please? - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Can you help me out please?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Antique_GuitarsAntique_Guitars Frets: 1165
    edited December 2014
    Just liked too!

Looking forward to seeing a Quadruple Delay unit!
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1470
    done...looking forward to seeing the first batch of pedals!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Duly liked.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1394
    liked
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    Thanks to everyone who has liked the page so far, just to let you know it may seem fruitless at the moment as i haven't announced the product i am releasing... However its coming, not as fast as my impatient mind can cope but soon.... The prototype of the first pedal sounds epic!! and with its custom enclosure soon to be completed ill have photos soon enough.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1470
    I'm really intrigued about what this first pedal is...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    samzadgan said:
    I'm really intrigued about what this first pedal is...
    Well I actually have two circuits finalised its just that the first pedals artwork and enclosure design is done too. The first pedal is an overdrive, it has a tonality that is hard to describe. I think 3 dimensional sums it up nicely though because it has more harmonics, overtones and thickness than anything i have heard or built before. On top of the sonic credentials the circuit and enclosure solve a lot of the engineering failings of standard pedals, this will make it gig worthy, easy to use and robust to the nth degree. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2350
    Sorted
  • Liked
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 221
    I've liked, so do I get a pedal free? ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    Done dilly dee done done done, good luck, send some pedals round to the guys here for reviews etc and we'll send them back .. honest
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader

shuikit said:
    I've liked, so do I get a pedal free? ;)

sadly not, you do however get updates as to how the development and release of the first two thorpyfx pedals is going!! thank you for the like though!1
    DesVegas said:
    Done dilly dee done done done, good luck, send some pedals round to the guys here for reviews etc and we'll send them back .. honest
    Yeah sure, I'll just require a deposit that is equal to purchase price, :) thanks for the like!
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Duly endorsed.  Good luck.
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Liked, posted to and I invited @Bucket to do the same.
    Good luck chap! 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • Done, I've been following your pedals since I found them on Ebay years ago. I might actually buy one some day!
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky