Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). listen to my lovely Goldtop... :) - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

listen to my lovely Goldtop... :)

What's Hot

a vid doing some blues like stuff on my R7 Goldtop....love this guitar :)

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4790
    edited November 2014
    Lovely stuff there Pauline, awesomez as always :D
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 598
    edited December 2014
    littlegreenman;430861" said:
    Lovely stuff there Pauline, awesomez as always :D
    Thanks Brucie... :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    Looks more like a worktop....

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited December 2014
    spark240 said:
    Looks more like a worktop....
    its the one thats Gold with strings on....the worktop is more a marble effect.. :)
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1071
    Nice playing and sweet tones. Touch of Snowy White about the first one and nice to hear a demonstration of the Les Paul's great jazz sound.
  • Very nice and tasteful playing, I enjoyed that.

You get great tone plugging straight into your hob, how do you do that ?  :P
    I've heard of toaster amps, but full gas hobs, whatever next ?

Great sounding and very pretty guitar, you are not helping my Gold Top GAS though.

ChrisMusic;434019" said:
    Very nice and tasteful playing, I enjoyed that.

You get great tone plugging straight into your hob,.
    Its a valve hob with orange caps...lol..thanks for listening
  • Wonderfully smooth playing and lovely note selection there, you make it look effortless, well done.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4400
    edited December 2014

Beautiful playing Paul & lovely LPGT - what amp and/or fx were you playing through? Or was it a computer based 'amp'?  Also, (just idly curious) any particular reason for playing in the kitchen i.e. acoustics, space etc?

Are you a pro player? - if not you damned well should be! 

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Voxman;434348" said:
    Beautiful playing Paul & lovely LPGT - what amp and/or fx were you playing through? Or was it a computer based 'amp'?  Also, (just idly curious) any particular reason for playing in the kitchen i.e. acoustics, space etc?Are you a pro player? - if not you damned well should be! 
    Thanks....yeah i just play in the kitchen cos its the only room in the house that isnt used all the time..lol ..although in couple of month ill have the music room complete..:)

Just played it through a line 6 Ux1 and a ipod docking station and recorded onto the samsung 4 using its in built mic....and no im not a pro ..sadly i need to go to work to fund this expensive hobby... :)

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    Wonderful playing on those tracks and lovely guitar too.
    Kebabkid;434782" said:
    Wonderful playing on those tracks and lovely guitar too.
    Thanks for listening :)
    Basher;433762" said:
    Nice playing and sweet tones. Touch of Snowy White about the first one and nice to hear a demonstration of the Les Paul's great jazz sound.
    Thanks...yeah i love snowy whites playing ..great player :)
  • AndyJPAndyJP Frets: 208
    Nice playing and tones there buddy. Cracking stuff. Like the kitchen setting too :)
    AndyJP;436482" said:
    Nice playing and tones there buddy. Cracking stuff. Like the kitchen setting too :)
    Thanks mate...kitchens the only place i can get peace..lol
  • Nice stuff Barney. Is that an Alex Hutchings backer?
    bingefeller;438226" said:
    Nice stuff Barney. Is that an Alex Hutchings backer?
    Thanks...im not sure its just a backing track somebody put down to play over
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Lovely Chief ! =D>
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    Jalapeno;438669" said:
    Lovely Chief ! =D>
    Thanks. .. :)