Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Guitar Gear Podcasts - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Guitar Gear Podcasts

While reading and chatting on here is fun, sometimes life just gets in the way, you know when you need to drive somewhere, or walk to the shops, cook dinner, etc.

One way to ensure a constant fix of guitar gear based chat is to spend those otherwise soulless and empty hours listening to a guitar gear podcast. Trouble I've had is finding a good one.

Does anyone have any recommendations? So far I've listened to:

The Guitar Track - UK based homemade sounding four guys chatting about gear. I really enjoyed this - it was as close as I've found to a web forum discussion in audio format. I think someone from the MR forum was on it at one point too. Trouble is it seems to have died a death.

The GAK podcast. I did enjoy this to begin with, but not so much of late. The people participating are GAK staff members presumably doing a bit of overtime. They don't really give the impression they know what they're talking about and reckon most things are great. (Kinda like reading a Guitarist review.)

The (cleverly named) "Guitar Podcast". Some bloke in the US talking and talking about gear. He seems like a very nice chap who knows what he's on about, bit it is rather erm monotone.

Anyone listen to any others?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
    A few of us use skype for just this purpose, works quite well too. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter