Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Vintage V600 electro-acoustic F/S, Hiscox hardcase optional, £75 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Vintage V600 electro-acoustic F/S, Hiscox hardcase optional, £75

In the ongoing saga of me being a gear merchant for other people I play with (:/), moving this on - I'd actually picked it up with the intention of buying it myself, but offer of a drumming gig means I need readies for hardware! Not much on t'web about these, but from what I can glean it's a solid spruce top, a little more heavily-laquered than I'd like personally but it polishes up well except for a wee scuff on the top bout (not through the varnish, but I can't rub it out :s

Anyway, really nice dreadnaught electro, brand new set of Martin strings on it and I've given it a bit of a setup, turns out it fits nicely in a spare Hiscox I have kicking around anyway so I'm thinking £75 for the guitar in a softcase, £110 with the Hiscox (worth £70 on its own!)? Prices collected from Birmingham, or I'll likely be into south Staffordshire and up into Nuneaton this week...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments