Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). online picture hosting? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

online picture hosting?

What's Hot
John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
Following the photo editing thread, where do we recommend for photo hosting?

A couple of features that would be very handy - an app version as well that I could upload straight from the phone and even better if it had some basic editing - cropping mainly.

tia
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Photo bucket and Flickr are both worth a look.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    I just whack them in a public folder in Dropbox straight from the iPhone app, tis easy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Thanks chaps - I've used both PB and flikr years ago - just looking at them both now and comparing them :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Photobucket is the winner -   really quick to upload from my phone and then add to posts....

I feel like I can join in with loads of gear showing off type threads now lol :)