Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD!!! - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD!!!

voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 74
edited January 2014 in FX £

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Trades?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • What have you got? PM me.
    tFB Trader
    Visual Sound Route 66 + cash float your boat?
  • Sorry not a fan of the Visual sound stuff.
    tFB Trader
    Catalinbread DLS?
  • Which model?
    tFB Trader
    MkI
    Orange with Rock/Rawk.
  • I have already got that one. I would have considered the new DLS MKiii

Anything else you got?

tFB Trader
    EBS Multidrive?
  • No, PM a list of what you got to get rid of and I can take a look rather than listing individually.
    tFB Trader
    That's it now.
  • Still for sale!

£95 ONO posted within the UK.

Payment by Paypal gift.

• Reduced to £85 POSTED WITHIN THE UK.

Payment by Paypal Gift.

• SOLD!