Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: BC Rich Shredzilla Extreme Exotic. Special Price for FFB members only. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: BC Rich Shredzilla Extreme Exotic. Special Price for FFB members only.

I grabbed this guitar a while back. Ran me £1399. Opened and checked over....literally 5-10 mins playing time. Thing is I bought about 5 or 6 other guitars in the same 6 week period (Blackmachine, Daemoness, Jackson USA etc) so sadly the BC Rich never seen the light of day again. It has remained in the original double boxed package as how it was sent to me. So whilst I cannot describe this as new it is Dead and I mean Dead Mint. My initial impressions of it were very good. A great sounding and well playing metal guitar. Def no complaints from me as regards build quality or flaws from the factory.

I need to move this on. Asking £799 for it....that's me knocking £600 off what I paid for it and you are really getting it in brand new condition. No trades on this I'm afraid guys and the price is firm as I'm looking to buy another guitar that popped up in the classifieds here. My loss is your gain. 

Please note: The hard case pictured does not come with the guitar....these never came with hard cases or even gig bags new.  It will be sent double boxed (how I received it), tracked to any UK or ROI address. Shipping cost £20. I'm open to negotiating payment method with members especially if you have great feedback on here.

Spec: Mahogany body/wings, neck thru construction, Burl Maple Top, 5pc Maple/Wenge neck, Dual Truss Rod, Indian Ebony Fretboard, Extra Jumbo frets,  Graphtech Nut, Hipshot Bridge, Grover Locking tuners, Direct Mount Alnico and Ceramic Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups, Killswitch.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments