Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Query With New Android Phone - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Query With New Android Phone

What's Hot
gubblegubble Frets: 1681
Where's the best place to ask a question about a telephone? Your favourite guitar forum of course.

Bought a new handset this week a Motorola G13 - so far very happy with it except for one issue I'm having.

I put my phone on charge overnight and in the middle of the night the phone starts vibrating and the screen lights up as if I'm getting a call, however there are no notifications.

This doesn't stop until I unplug the phone from charge. 

I was thinking is this some sort of feature to prevent overcharging however both times the battery has been below 100% 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance for any responses/thoughts/funny quips :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• wibblewibble Frets: 1042
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Have you optimised charging turned on in settings?

What wattage plug you using?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JayceeJaycee Frets: 263
    Try using a different cable,

• oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 742
    It's not happening at exactly the same time each night is it?
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1681
    Thanks guys I'm currently using a bog standard charging cable which daisychains off my alarm clock. 

I'll switch over to the OEM charger tonight and see what happens.

I've only two nights with it so far so will check what time if it does it tonight 
  • Have you considered an exorcism?  I've seen Poltergeist, you don't want that happening, far far better to nip it in the butt before it starts getting serious, scary, and potentially dangerous.
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    Have you considered an exorcism?  I've seen Poltergeist, you don't want that happening, far far better to nip it in the butt before it starts getting serious, scary, and potentially dangerous.
    In the what? 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1252
    Have you considered an exorcism?  I've seen Poltergeist, you don't want that happening, far far better to nip it in the butt before it starts getting serious, scary, and potentially dangerous.
    In the what? 
    For all intensive purposes butt and bud mean the same thing.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter