Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Matchless Spitfire 1x12 Combo - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Matchless Spitfire 1x12 Combo

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2442
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Hi guys & girls

I've decided to sell my Matchless Spitfire 1x12 combo. It's in outstanding condition and sounds as good as you'd expect!

Driven by one 12AX7, simplistic in design but with a wide range of function and tone. 

The creamy tone of the Spitfire perfectly galvanizes the bridge pickup sound for both classic and modern rock sounds.

The easy to dial controls and minimalist foundation makes it perfect for Jazz, Blues, Chord Melody, Country picking, and Rock.

The Spitfire comes in a lightweight, compact cabinet, but still packs the same punch you’ve come to expect from Matchless.

Like all Matchless amplifiers, the Spitfire is hand made, point to point wired and tough as nails.

User controls are Volume, Tone, and Master Volume.

25"
(w) x
18"
(h) x
9"
(d)

This amp is US volage but comes with a very high quality step down transformer which is brand new and fits in the bottom of the cabinet so you can just leave it on and forget about it.

I'm asking £1150 on here, that's got to be the lowest priced Matchless Spitfire on earth! Collection from GU10 or I can send via a trusted courier (Lenspeed) for £100 door to door UK.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments