Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb - £630 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb - £630

What's Hot
Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb

Good condition including original dust cover, manual and footswitch.

Great little amp if you like the idea of modelling and all the benefits that brings but don't like the complexity of Helix, Kemper etc. The DI sounds great and is really useful tool for silent stages or gigs where there is a sound limiter. It's also a great amp for home use as it can be tamed down to 0.5 watt.

It's incredibly light which is useful for complicated load ins, rehearsals when you can't be arsed carrying a full fat Deluxe Reverb. Many people have an opinion on these amps despite never owning one.

Make your own mind up! Here is something I recorded with it:

This has been a very useful tool for me and the only reason I'm selling it is I've switched to Helix/Quilter for my needs. Collection only from Harrogate or can deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel.

£630 ono

Product photo of Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb

Product photo of Fender Tonemaster Deluxe ReverbProduct photo of Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    Great bit of kit. Mines been gone two months and I’m already missing its practicality. Glwts. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Great bit of kit. Mines been gone two months and I’m already missing its practicality. Glwts. 
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Everything else just seems more faffy and no modeller does fender sounds as good as a fender in my opinion!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • What are these like as a clean platform for putting a couple of pedals in front of? Home use only.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    What are these like as a clean platform for putting a couple of pedals in front of? Home use only.
    Absolutely bloody fantastic if it’s had the firmware update. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • What are these like as a clean platform for putting a couple of pedals in front of? Home use only.
    Honest answer... Out of the box, I didn't think it dealt with drive pedals very well but once updated to the latest software that sorts the bright cap out it's fantastic. Should be able to hear on that video above! Clean sound is great on the amp and has served me well for gigs and you tube videos!
  • I think they're great home use amps as well as they can be tamed down to whispering volume whilst sounding full and you're not chewing through valves.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter