Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Bogner 3534, Fender 68 Custom Princeton, Boss Waza TAE, UK made open back 2x12 cab - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Bogner 3534, Fender 68 Custom Princeton, Boss Waza TAE, UK made open back 2x12 cab

newi123newi123 Frets: 814
edited October 2023 in Amps £
1) Bogner 3534 head with footswitch - bought new from GuitarGuitar a couple of years ago. Great sounding rock anp with a very gig-able 35w. Not being used as I tend to gig other amps - it has been used as intended, but is in great condition. 

Price - think these are upto £2.5k new now, looking for £1750 on this pls

2) Fender 68 Custom Princeton - great little amp bought when I was playing in a trio blues band, and it worked so well for that - it has an Eminence Rajun Cajun installed which really opens the amp up and makes it work much better live - with a couple of pedals and mic`d up this sounds fab.  I do have the original Celestion sat in the garage I think, and comes with the fender  amp cover and correct footswitch. I`llmiss this little one!

Price - £650

3) Boss Waza TAE and matching optional footswitch - bought with the best intentions of using it for recording and playing live - neither of which has ever really happened! Great flexible tool, plenty of Vids on how to use it - the Brett Kingman one using it with a Marshall studio for EVH tones prob sold me! This is virtually unused and I do still have the box. 

Price - £650

4) Open back 2x12 cab - I had this made by a UK builder around 20 yrs ago - really can`t remember who it was and can`t find the email thread ordering it - I always thought it was an early Zilla vintage sized cab, as that`s when they started advertising and getting a name for themselves, but as I say I can`t be 100% certain. Anyway - it sound great. A V30 and a Celestion G12h 70th Anniversary wired for 8 ohms. Solid ply construction and working fine. It has been gigged - one small tear as pictured, but a great cab.

Price - £250

Not really looking for trades, but do feel free to try me! Payment by direct transfer or Paypal F&F pls. Collection . meeting always preferred. I`m just outside Swindon if you want to try.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments