Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Anyone gigging the new A&H CQ desks? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Anyone gigging the new A&H CQ desks?

Looking at the CQ18t or the CQ20b to replace an older analog desk and as an alternative to another UI24r.  A&H seem to have hit a nice price point.

I do like the UI24r’s use of generic browser rather than an app.   So looking at any compelling thoughts either way. I like the A&H Mixpad interface and SD card recording is nice but I already know the UI24r.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• We do, swapped from the Behringer, I think the apps leave a bit to be desired just yet, layout could fit more on etc; but the reverbs are nice. Our drummer is the sound engineer in our band, he bought it, primarily for the SD card and bluetooth feature upgrade on the Behringer. The bluetooth isnt fully backwards compatible yet, so we have to implement a "newer" iPod for interval tunes.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    I used it at a jam at the weekend. Had the  XR18 in the 
    past for home studio use, but find the CQ18T to be easier to use and more flexible.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1