Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ESP Navigator N-LP 80's - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

ESP Navigator N-LP 80's

I bought this guitar from Hydra19 on this forum back in April 2021. I've thoroughly enjoyed having it to play. It has the perfect neck for me, not too fat but not too slim either. The fretboard has a great feel and every note has a clarity and perfect intonation so that chords ring out with that classic Les Paul tone. The Wolftone pickups are a really great upgrade. The bridge being a Marshalhead is slightly hotter than the neck and great for rock. The neck being Alnico 2 is more blues/jazz. Through my 70's Marshall Super bass head (also going up for sale soon) its nails all those classic tones. I will be sad to let it go but back problems mean I tend to favour a lighter instrument now. Selling on this forum for what I paid for it £1500.

I've had trouble posting pictures on here in the past so here is the original ad:-

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/201143/sold-navigator-n-lp-80s#latest

The guitar has remained in it's rather shabby but functional ESP case when not in use. Light studio use only and no extra marks or dents since it's been in my care.

Not looking for any swaps as I'm selling to finance a car project.

I would prefer pickup and welcome anyone who wants to come and try it out. I have a studio where you can blast out your favourite licks through an assortment of amps.

I can post some audio clips of the guitar through a Marshall demoing some Hello Sailor effects fuzz pedals. I favour his Kossoff drive for that classic 70's tone.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    webby57 said:

I would prefer pickup ...

From?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm down on the South coast in Fareham, Hampshire.
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 297
    I remember this guitar and sometimes still miss it, I would consider buying it back if I had the cash, but alas, I'm selling some guitars as well at the moment. Good luck with the sale!
  • Hydra19 said:
    I remember this guitar and sometimes still miss it, I would consider buying it back if I had the cash, but alas, I'm selling some guitars as well at the moment. Good luck with the sale!
    Thanks mate! I know I'm going to miss it too as I did quite a bit of research before getting this one and I know they don't turn up in this country very often. Good luck with your own sales and who knows, it may still be here if you are successful.