Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Boss Waza Air question. - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Boss Waza Air question.

fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
I'm thinking of getting one. I still think Boss are taking the piss by not putting all guitar and bass functions into 1 unit, but anyway.

I play mostly bass but I do write on guitar and I only want to buy 1 unit. It's also annoying that the guitar version doesn't have the drums / metronome that the bass one does.

For those with the guitar version - have you used it on bass? I know there is a flat setting for bass use, but how good is it? Or is one of the low gain guitar sounds better for bass use?

I don't need lots of different bass sounds, just something solid enough for sight reading / playalong practice.

ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited October 2023
    I’ve had the guitar version for a while and really love them  but don’t really use them as much as I should .I’ve never tried them with a bass just incase I damaged them.
    Have you thought about getting the brilliant

BOSS KATANA 110B 1X10" 60W BASS AMP COMBO

It’s cheaper new and you can use it loud or low volume and use with headphones.
    Lots of options.
    It also works well with guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter