Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB SS Jazz Amp - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB SS Jazz Amp

almacalmac Frets: 74
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Looking for a SS jazz amp - either Henriksen or Mambo. Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• greejngreejn Frets: 112
    Have a Henriksen, it's the larger combo, very little use, £400, or p/x. Pretty heavy. Cheers, Jon
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • almacalmac Frets: 74
    Hi Jon. Thank you. Is that the Blu or Bud?
  • EvansDrDEvansDrD Frets: 71
    edited October 2023
    it sounds like the pre-runner to those (think it was just called Jazz Amp) - full Polytone vibe at a very good price from a very good seller
  • greejngreejn Frets: 112
    Thank you DrD! Yes, it's a Jazz Amp and very similar to the classic Polytone, which still work very well if you can find one. But it's a bit heavy and I'm spoilt with small amps like the Schertler.
  • almacalmac Frets: 74
    Hi Jon. I will pass on the Henriksen as I'm hunting for sometging lighter, a blu/bud or mambo etc. Thanks for the offer. Best wishes. Al