Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Beatles Songbooks - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Beatles Songbooks

What's Hot
Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
There's a lot of them on Amazon. I'm sure there's a few on here have purchased one or two. Which is the most accurate in your opinion. I'm after one that has both musical notation and tab for both guitar and bass.  I suppose I'm after a complete songbook but don't mind if they are multi volume books. Any recommendations?

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I bought one years ago, it's rubbish, songs aren't in the right key.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The Beatles complete chord songbook by Ricky rooksby is the one you want. It’s also on kindle and a spiral bound .
    All the right voicing, capo marking etc .

The Beatles Complete Chord Songbook (Lyrics and Chords)
    https://amzn.eu/d/eJXG177

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    The Beatles complete chord songbook by Ricky rooksby is the one you want. It’s also on kindle and a spiral bound .
    All the right voicing, capo marking etc .

The Beatles Complete Chord Songbook (Lyrics and Chords)
    https://amzn.eu/d/eJXG177

Thanks but I was really after one with the music notation in it too. Might still be worth getting this one though. Seems to get some good reviews. Thanks for the recommendation. 

Ian

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 807
    How about this?

Some of the reviews say there are mistakes in it but s/h copies are very cheap. ;)

• Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    edited October 2023
    jdgm said:
    How about this?

Some of the reviews say there are mistakes in it but s/h copies are very cheap.

There's mistakes in all the transcribed books but some are much worse than others to the point of being more wrong than right. Those s/h copies are for an entirely different book. It's not a songbook at all I don't think. 

Ian

• stickersticker Frets: 868
    Complete Scores is the best by a mile