Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Novus Serus SV Heavy Relic in Bull Black - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Novus Serus SV Heavy Relic in Bull Black

Selling my Novo Serus SV (Now discontinued) in basically mint condition considering heavy relic from the factory.

I bought this guitar from a fellow Fretboard member, sold it then took it back on a trade, the guitar is phenomenal, it is one of the best guitars I have ever played, light, resonant, and versatile.

Flamed Neck, medium size neck but I will put it into the skinny side, especially with the rolled edges.

The specifications are attached in the last picture, it comes with everything: the case candy, order sheet and Novo gig bag.

The pickups are excellent the Lollar Firebird is sparkly, clear, and can get raunchy without becoming muddy.

The Lollar Imperial in the bridge is a classic, PAF tone with a little more hair, very articulate too.

This guitar can play any music genre you throw at it,

The only reason for selling is I'm trying to fund a Murphy Lab and I feel more comfortable with the Gibson Scale.

I am looking for £3350 ONO, collected from Kingston upon Thames or you can arrange your courier as I have the box and the package material.

Don't be afraid of telling me your offers as I much prefer this guitar to stay in the Fretboard community, it is advertised on eBay and Reverb for full transparency.

Any question send me a message!

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
    Bump make me an offer!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter