Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD - Line 6 HX Stomp - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD - Line 6 HX Stomp

What's Hot
LessPaulLessPaul Frets: 8
edited October 2023 in FX £

Line 6 HX Stomp - https://imgur.com/a/2C4lb4L

Great bit of kit, however too much for me as i end up going into tone chasing adventures and never playing... so reverting back to guitar>lead>valve amp

I purchased second hand, had about a week playing around with it,

as per the photos, the back of the stomp has changed it now has velcro stuck on it in order to put on a pedal board. That comes as a luxury extra, but if you want it removed let me know

Comes with box, power and usb

--------------------------
    £370.00 posted
--------------------------

Any questions please ask

Cheers Seth
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• More photos added to link
    Cheers Seth
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Postage incl. in price
    Cheers Seth
  • Will Accept very near Offers
    Cheers Seth
  • The general rule is one bump per two days to give us all a chance of remaining visible! ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • gdculley said:
    The general rule is one bump per two days to give us all a chance of remaining visible! ;-)
    I'm not attempting to Bump in the above comments, I thought I had to add additional comments to the original post in the comments. will refrain for the next 48hours if that isn't the case 
    Cheers Seth