Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wtb Tyler studio elite - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wtb Tyler studio elite

What's Hot
Anyone have one they're looking to part with? USA or Japan 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Hi, I have four Tylers but I only really use my first one, which is a Red Schmear Studio Elite HD. The other three are an Orange Schmear Studio Elite HD (rear routed), a 25th Anniversary Psychedelic Vomit (#3 of 25), and finally a 2007 Studio Elite. The Studio Elite one (not an HD) is the full on studio elite spec with all the switches and functions. It has AAAAA birds eye maple neck and is in immaculate condition, as are all the others. Even the one I play is still in pristine condition but the other three are effectively unplayed as I bought them when I had tons of spare cash and loved the look of them. Let me know if you want to see any pics. Best wishes. Tom
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 152
    Yikes! That's a lot of great USA Tylers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    ThomasC said:
    Hi, I have four Tylers but I only really use my first one, which is a Red Schmear Studio Elite HD. The other three are an Orange Schmear Studio Elite HD (rear routed), a 25th Anniversary Psychedelic Vomit (#3 of 25), and finally a 2007 Studio Elite. The Studio Elite one (not an HD) is the full on studio elite spec with all the switches and functions. It has AAAAA birds eye maple neck and is in immaculate condition, as are all the others. Even the one I play is still in pristine condition but the other three are effectively unplayed as I bought them when I had tons of spare cash and loved the look of them. Let me know if you want to see any pics. Best wishes. Tom
    P0rno pics please. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Pics of the rear route orange schemer please :-)
  • MarchMarch Frets: 256
    Love Tyler's. I'll soon be into double figures. 
  • Thanks, awesome guitar!  Did you buy this from a store or custom order to your spec?
  • bloomerbloomer Frets: 195
    Still looking