Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Does Marc Singer look like Kevin Bacon or not. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Does Marc Singer look like Kevin Bacon or not.

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10211
This is important, guys. Don’t let me down now. 
Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11229
    Who on earth is the 1st bloke? lol

The 2nd one I guess it's similar, closer to Kevin Bacon than Liam Neeson but I wouldn't mix them up if that's what you are asking. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    I need a yes or no :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'd say no, and given that Singer is 10 years older the question should be does Kevin Bacon look like Marc Singer?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    No
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    None of them look like Kevin Bacon. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I can see it, was he in “V” 
    edited October 2023
    I can see it, was he in “V” 
    That’s the fellow. 

Hey, can those of you who said no change your minds please? Cheers. 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 8909
    None of those four look alike if you ask me.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Looks like a dubious police lineup- nobody looks like anyone.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1042
    No

But Marc Singer was in Watchers II with John Lafayette, who was in Loverboy with Kevin Bacon.
    edited October 2023
    wibble said:
    No

But Marc Singer was in Watchers II with John Lafayette, who was in Loverboy with Kevin Bacon.
    I’m taking that as a yes by association.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    No for me. 
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    What's riding on this? 
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    Nope
    edited October 2023
    Greatape said:
    What's riding on this? 

Put it this way. I wish I'd never put it to the vote. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7236
    No
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 9764

The only thing I conclude from those photos is that Kevin Bacon's face is way too small for his head.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • bluecatbluecat Frets: 429
    Kevin Bacon doesn't even look like Kevin Bacon.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I can see it, was he in “V” 
    And The Beastmaster.

No, Marc Singer doesn't look like Kevin Bacon.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Yes - clearly !
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    ^ Thank you, and that ends the voting, folks. 

42:7 in favour of Yes.

This thread is now closed. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • abw1989abw1989 Frets: 569
    No, Myles Kennedy looks like Kevin Bacon 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    I think Kevin Bacon looks like this:

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    abw1989 said:
    Good call!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    abw1989 said:
    If we're talking singers, I'd throw in Jeff Keith from Tesla, although it's very hard to find a picture of him where you're not distracted by his comedy teeth.

And several of these people also look somewhat like the actor William Fichtner.  With a hint of Gary Cole.
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    edited October 2023
    It would be quite disturbing if Marc Singer's wife turned out to be a Kyra Sedgwick lookey likey. 

Fun fact: Kyra Sedgwick is Mike Stern's half sister. 
    Greatape said:
    It would be quite disturbing if Marc Singer's wife turned out to be a Kyra Sedgwick lookey likey. 

Nope.

(Turns out she died in 2014, sadly.)

12 Haunani Minn Stock Photos High-Res Pictures and Images - Getty Images
  • He looks like what you’d get if you ordered Kevin Bacon from wish.com
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar