Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD BOSS KATANA Artist Mk2 100W combo with GAFC controller - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD BOSS KATANA Artist Mk2 100W combo with GAFC controller

What's Hot
KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1137
edited October 2023 in Amps £

Excellent condition and perfect working order, very few light marks from home use only. Never gigged.  

All you need to practice and record at home (built in audio interface) and gig live, amp has a tube like response, built in BOSS effects, solo boost and adjustable power control going from 0.5W up to 100W.

See one of my YT clips with tone example:

It comes with a GA-FC controller and all leads, manuals for both amp and controller, free CD with patches and registration cards.

This is the latest model with Waza Craft speaker that retails at £199 on its own, as well as plenty of other new features. Reset to factory settings and updated with latest firmware, all ready to go to new owner.

I just bought a Marshall stack so this is now surplus to requirements, no room for two amps at home. Amp's fully boxed with original packaging. 

Would trade for a Helix LT with cash your way. 

£400 collected from Stoke ST6 or can ship to UK Mainland for 20 quid. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited October 2023
    That’s a really good deal even before the inclusion of the excellent foot control.
    That shouldn’t take long to sell.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1137
    Thanks @Fingers657, I hope I did price it right. Time will tell ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited October 2023
    It’s still the Boss Katana flagship amp combo and well worth your asking price imo.
    I would have snapped your hand off at that price if I wasn’t already sorted with Boss Katana combos heads and Waza headphones.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pm'd
    Cheers Seth
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1137
    SOLD to @LessPaul , thanks mate. 
  • Cool didn’t think that deal would hang around at that price  =)