Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Desperately seeking Speaker boxes 4 x 10” postable boxes needed - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Desperately seeking Speaker boxes 4 x 10” postable boxes needed

What's Hot
Hoping for help……. I need to post  4 ten inch speakers and I don’t have any boxes. If some incredibly kind person was willing to donate their unneeded boxes that would be amazing. Much thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I think you’re unlikely to find some on here, but if not try your local Halfords/cycle shop and get a couple of bike boxes. They’re usually double-thickness and should be easy enough to chop into the right sizes for you along with a bunch of parcel tape :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • satg64satg64 Frets: 9
    I used to be able to get unlimited cardboard and polystyrene from back of local superstores but now they sell it all to recycling companies. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter