Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Schecter are a bit cheeky ain't they... - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Schecter are a bit cheeky ain't they...

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
A bit naughty?

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    This is the third thread on this same topic in the last week or so. Of the three, this one has the best picture, so I am declaring it the winner.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    I’d never noticed that before. It’s really obvious when you see it like that!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Tannin said:
    This is the third thread on this same topic in the last week or so. Of the three, this one has the best picture, so I am declaring it the winner.

Hey, don't be so premature, I'm just preparing my thread ....
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    Yes they are

Schecter avenger

Teisco Spectrum 5
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    equalsql said:
    A bit naughty?

As in, "docking" … or the infamous Sex Pistols gay cowboys t-shirt?

Each to his own.
    Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    They’re certainly raising their brand awareness by getting everyone to post the same photo!!!!! ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1652
    I am not sure who designs them but I like the finger to the big G’s ever present legal team trying to rewrite trademark, patent and ip laws to suit their imperial masters wants.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter