Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Absolutely must see Short film Apocolyptic/sci fi with sigourney weaver - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Absolutely must see Short film Apocolyptic/sci fi with sigourney weaver

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
edited October 2023 in Off Topic
This is too good not to share  
  https://youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs?si=Db5Xhv1PgAjV_fB2
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• The aliens look like Jar Jar Binks
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Oh, it's that. There's a whole series of shorts by Oats Studio on Netflix. It's run by Neill Blomkamp. Apparently it was designed as a way to gauge interest in different ideas that could be developed in to feature length films.

Several other really good shorts under the same banner, several of which are *very* gory. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    The aliens look like Jar Jar Binks
    Thanks pal, you just put me right off watching ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisus said:
    I didn’t think they did at all , they look sort of reptilian ,Komodo dragon esque 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisus said:
    I didn’t think they did at all , they look sort of reptilian ,Komodo dragon esque 

I should of said reptilian Jar Jar Binks, the first time you see one, it looks like a spot on reptilian Jar Jar Binks from the side.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
     I felt they'd painted themselves a bit far into the corner. Interesting, but I couldn't see how you'd make a film of it. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."