Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Mesa/Boogie Bottle Rocket V1, Pickups (Seymour Duncan SH-8, APH-2B, SH-13), DiMarzio, JH-1 Wah,+ - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Mesa/Boogie Bottle Rocket V1, Pickups (Seymour Duncan SH-8, APH-2B, SH-13), DiMarzio, JH-1 Wah,+

What's Hot
MikaMika Frets: 22
edited October 2023 in Parts £
I'm finally clearing out the things that I bought on a whim, because of "wanting" instead of "needing". Post will be updated as things surface. Pictures can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/VVy1nRX

Updates:

October 11th: Added Seymour Duncan SH-13 "Dimebucker", DiMarzio Crunch Lab, and Jim Dunlop JH-1 Wah pedal
October 8th: Victory V4 and LunaStone Boost sold, added a bunch of valves

1) Mesa/Boogie Bottle Rocket V1

Doesn't look pretty, but it works. Built like a tank. Doesn't come with a power supply (caution: needs AC power, not DC!). £175

2) Seymour Duncan SH-8b "Invader"

I bought it second-hand, very good condition. £70

3) Seymour Duncan Slash signature pickup APH-2b nickel cover

Pretty sure it's new and has never been installed. £100

4) Harley Benton Parts Locking Tuners 6L Gold

New, never installed. £30

5) 
S4GB EL34 Premium Handselected (matched pair)

I bought this pair a long time ago, back when I still had a tube amp to put them in. Didn't even open the package, because I never needed them. Basically NOS

£40

6) 
JJ 5AR4 / GZ34

Same as with the EL34: Bought and didn't even open the package.

£10

7) TAD RT005 12AU7

Same as with the other valves. Only difference: I also have a JJ ECC83S that I have absolutely no idea where it comes from. Probably the only preamp valve I ever replaced. Anyway, you get it for free with the other one.

£15

8) JJ EL84 matched pair

You know... Same as with the others.

£25

9) DiMarzio Crunch Lab

Very good condition.

£70

10) Seymour Duncan SH-13 "Dimebucker"

Good condition, the cable is a bit short but should be sufficient for most guitars.

£70

11) Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Signature Wah JH-1

Very good condition. Only the felt that triggers the wah is a bit worn out and should probably be replaced.

£70

Sold:

1) Victory V4 The Sheriff preamp (sale pending)

Very good condition, has some marks on the case but works perfectly fine. Comes with a EU plug power supply (not the stock one). £200

2) LunaStone Boost 18 (sale pending)

Like-new condition. £25
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    You'll probably get more views if you move the post to FX or Parts. GLWTS though 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MikaMika Frets: 22
    Right, totally makes sense! I moved it to Parts for the moment, as there's more parts than FXs here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MikaMika Frets: 22
    edited October 2023
    Added Seymour Duncan SH-13 "Dimebucker", DiMarzio Crunch Lab, and Jim Dunlop JH-1 Wah pedal
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    beed84 said:
    You'll probably get more views if you move the post to FX or Parts. GLWTS though 
    Similarly, it would help to include the length of output cable on the pickups. 

I am tempted by the DiMarzio Crunch Lab 
    Be seeing you.