Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Harley Davidson FXDL - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Harley Davidson FXDL

Perhaps not the best place to list this, but it's the Misc section and you never know - delete if needed.

It pains me to do this, but needs must due to  the impending move to Japan. 

2000 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider

Here are some notes:

- Less than 25k miles (Not sure exactly without checking),
- 16" Burly apes (need wiring internally),
- Dual disc coversion (splitter custom made by Thunder Heart Cycles Ltd.),
- Mikuni carb,
- New plugs recently (always serviced by TH too!),
- MOT until May 2024,
- New front wheel bearing and battery this year,
- Billy big bollocks exhaust to make you look cool infront of your mates (always 'exhaust noisy' on the MOT),
- Supposedly has a 1690cc upgrade from the 1450 engine but I have no proof of that (I will say that the words 'goes like' and 'off a shovel' come to mind).

Looking for the region of £6000 - can be viewed in Woking. 
Please don't make me resort to scam bay. If you share to someone who buys it and can name you, I'll chuck you £50.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    lovely.........looks like Progressive or Burly rear shocks too
    BTW the upsize will be milled out to 1560 .....that's as far as you can take the 1450 I think .....and that's what all the kits are sized at
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 24
    edited October 2023
    You are absolutely correct about progressive shocks, completely forgot about them as they weren't anything I had put on.

I've read that there are other barrels that can be retrofit so maybe that's the case? Either way I have no proof.

Also, custom triple trees as Thunderheart pointed out last time it was there 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1334
    That's a lot of bike for the money. Cool looking thang as well - GLWTS dude.
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 531
    Very nice!