Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Poopot's Cover Challenge #24 - K - results - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Poopot's Cover Challenge #24 - K - results

What's Hot
flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
edited October 2023 in Making Music
Well done to everyone for another round of Poopot's Cover Challenge. The letter K was definitely a challenge but I'm sure we still managed to have fun.

Congratulations to @IMC1980 who smashed it with 32 well deserved points. You can hear the winning song here:

https://soundcloud.com/thefretboard/kids-in-america-imc1980

Well done to @thecolourbox for second place with 19 points, and @stratman3142 headed off a tight bunch for third with 13 points

And now we look to the letter L for our next challenge. Mr @IMC1980 please contact me within the next 48 hours with your chosen song (and please don't make it as pish as some of your previous ones )
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Very well deserved victory, a great choice of song and brilliantly executed as always
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HabaneroHabanero Frets: 225
    Well done @IMC1980. I wonder if I’ll know the ‘L’ song without resorting to iTunes!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Can't argue with that - listening to the playlist properly this morning and still think there's some brilliant stuff there, even without the wine ears.
    ;)

I've also had a quick scan through tracks-beginning-with-L for some ideas ....
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    TTony said:
    Can't argue with that - listening to the playlist properly this morning and still think there's some brilliant stuff there, even without the wine ears.

I've also had a quick scan through tracks-beginning-with-L for some ideas ....
    Good man!
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 135
    Thanks for the votes everyone! 
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
    Well, I am very late to the party because I are an twat. But better late than never right?
    Congrats @IMC1980 ! Well deserved, tis a banger!
  • Yes, sorry I've been distracted with other stuff, so a belated congratulations @IMC1980 ;

It's not a competition.