Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Carvin CT6 carved top, set neck - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Carvin CT6 carved top, set neck

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
I've been offered fair part exchange prices on these by a shop, but thought I'd see if I could squeeze a few pounds extra out of the deal by offering here for a good price so here for the weekend.

Update - 10 Oct - change of plan regarding the guitar I'd hoped to part exchange these against meaning that the Firebird is withdrawn and the Carvin still up for sale but without a deadline...

Full set of pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/rc3CoRQ
If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it - it appear to corrupt if you simply click on it

Carvin CT6 1996 - £700 (UK postage - £15)
Stunning guitar, made in USA to a very high standard with excellent spec, mahogany set neck, mahogany body, ebony 'board with abalone block inlays with matching abalone headstock logo, and then that stunning carved top with trans purple finish over the maple. Twin humbuckers with coil split and locking Sperzel tuners etc.
It looks gorgeous and plays really well, but as such, it has lots of evidence of use, swirls, scrapes and dings are evident on the body, a couple of tiny dings on the neck and a chip in one of the inlays which is hard to see and impossible to photograph.
It comes with a fitted Carvin case.

Withdrawn - Gibson Firebird, 70s satin 2012 - £800 (collection only from Nottingham)
Great USA Gibson Firebird finished in satin. All the right appointments (for me at least), reverse headstock, mini humbuckers, set neck etc. and probably the coolest guitar I've owned!
Plays well with no issues, although the satin finish makes it susceptible to picking up marks so there are swirls and a few dings here and there.
Comes with a bass gigbag.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments