Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Seymour Duncan Isle of Might strat pickups? - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Seymour Duncan Isle of Might strat pickups?

What's Hot
Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 297
I came upon Semyour Duncan Isle of Might set for strat, meant to be exclusive to the UK and limited edition. Does anyone know anything about these pickups? It's not on the seymour site and there is just the marketing blurb about how they are meant to rereate the Isle of Wight tones from '68-'70. 
There's this video from Rosetti about them but nothng else on youtube so hard to form an opinion

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Hydra19 said:
     they are meant to rereate the Isle of Wight tones from '68-'70.
    Yes, there was only one guitar tone throughout the Isle of Wight festivals.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    I was there ... and no there were many:-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    That sounds unlike any Strat I've ever heard  =)
    Limited edition, my arse!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Looks like a similar promotional stunt to the Whole Lotta Humbucker. UK only when that first appeared. Worldwide before very long.
    Be seeing you.