Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb £700 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb £700

I'm selling my Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb as I'm gigging with my AC15 and the Fender just sits in the cupboard. I bought it in 2015 and only gigged with it a handful of times., The awful PCB-based tremelo circuit has been replaced with a traditional optocoupler arrangement to reduced some of the noise which is associated with these amps, I've uprated the speaker cable from the flimsy rubbish which Fender uses, and I replaced the filter caps with F&Ts last year. 

Comes with original footswitch and a fitted, padded Hotcovers cover.

Ideally I'd prefer pickup from Dalgety Bay in Fife, but I still have the original shipping box and packaging, so shipping is a possibility.

Collection price £700. Postage / insurance TBA.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Very interested if you stomach posting it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @bennyg85 Thanks. I'll get back to you with shipping costs, but I will need to look into insurance too. At the risk of peeing you off, I'll probably wait a week or so to see if I can sell it locally first.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 770
    @bennyg85 Thanks. I'll get back to you with shipping costs, but I will need to look into insurance too. At the risk of peeing you off, I'll probably wait a week or so to see if I can sell it locally first.
    They're pretty robust, shouldn't have an issue posting
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
  • lentolento Frets: 115
     but I will need to look into insurance too.
    https://www.secursus.com/en-gb/

These guys are far cheaper than the overpriced couriers ....
  • lento said:
     but I will need to look into insurance too.
    https://www.secursus.com/en-gb/

These guys are far cheaper than the overpriced couriers ....
    Thanks @lento I'm going to look into it when I have some spare time on Sunday.
  • @bennyg85 Thanks. I'll get back to you with shipping costs, but I will need to look into insurance too. At the risk of peeing you off, I'll probably wait a week or so to see if I can sell it locally first.
    No worries!