Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ***SOLD*** For Sale: Boss EQ-200 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

***SOLD*** For Sale: Boss EQ-200

fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
edited October 2023 in FX £
Selling my Boss EQ-200.

It's a very powerful 10 band EQ with loads of options for routing, multiple EQ curves, memories, midi control etc etc.
It's actually dual 10 band that can be used in series, parallel or stereo. With midi and the firmware update you can have 128 memory slots.

It's perfect as a problem solver in a difficult room, or a great FX loop solo boost, or just a brilliant way to control a single channel amp, and loads more.

From Boss:

• Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
  • Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
  • Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
  • Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
  • 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
  • Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
  • Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
  • Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
  • Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
  • Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
  • Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
  • Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
  • Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
  • Micro USB jack for firmware updates
  • Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries

Full info: BOSS - EQ-200 | Graphic Equalizer

It has the original box and velcro on the bottom.

It's quite hefty for a pedal so including tracked UK postage (which will be about £12) I'm looking for £150 ono

ta

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments