Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/T: Gibson Les Paul Studio T 2017 in black £600 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/T: Gibson Les Paul Studio T 2017 in black £600

What's Hot
BidleyBidley Frets: 2890
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
I've had my fun with this, so time to let go.

I bought this locally about a year ago. It had the finish checking (very hard to photograph but I've tried) when I bought it. I had it set up by Richard Bartram and it plays very nicely now. I changed the knobs for reflectors but the originals are in the original hard case, along with the pickguard and candy. Has coil splits on the push/pull volume knobs.

Weight is 3.8kg or 8lbs 6oz, but feels lighter than that oddly.

Trades-wise I could go for PRS or an SG, but cash is preferred.

I don't really want to post this because it's a Gibson, I'm up for discussing postage, and I'm based in Cambridgeshire.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 733
    That's nice!

What's the fret size on the 2017s?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2890
    @BigPaulie thanks! I can't find that info anywhere but I would say they're medium jumbo.

Also has coil splits which I've added to the description.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    It's on eBay, save me! Trades welcome.
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 733
    I'd been contemplating offering a 2014 PRS S2 Mira in gloss white, but I'm not sure I've had my fun with it yet.

Moreover, I've no plans to be near Cambridgeshire any time soon, so it's probably a moot point anyway.
    @BigPaulie you massive tease - I would be totally up for that :)
    Bump, lets talk about postage :)